Can GDB stub report every module loading event so that the host can load every module symbol automatically?

Hi,

I want my GDB stub to report every module loading event so that the
GDB in the host can receive the message and load every module symbol
automatically during my OS booting.
I searched the GDB serial protocol but didn't find any message can
meet my requirement.
Can anyone kindly help me on this?

Thanks,
Ruiyu