Re: How to stop gdbserver while it's listening

On Monday 26 April 2010 22:56:00, robert song wrote:
> During the gdbserver is listening on one TCP port, I can't stop by
> directly press Ctrl-C.
> But only open another windows and kill this one.
>
> target> gdbserver :5555 /tmp/helloworld
> target> kill -9 `pgrep gdbserver`
>
> Is it the only way to stop the gdbserver?

Hi Robert,

Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the only way of killing
gdbserver when you are on the target board.  Sometimes you just can't open a
new terminal, though.  In this case, you can also connect to gdbserver from
another machine and issue a `monitor exit' command.

--
Sergio