Re: How to stop gdbserver while it's listening

Hi, Sergio, thank you very much for your reply.

> Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the only way of killing
> gdbserver when you are on the target board. ?Sometimes you just can't open a
> new terminal, though. ?In this case, you can also connect to gdbserver from
> another machine and issue a `monitor exit' command.

I can't find a 'monitor exit' command in my gdb 6.6.
But I found "detach" can do the work.

`detach'
     When you have finished debugging the remote program, you can use
     the `detach' command to release it from GDB control.  Detaching
     from the target normally resumes its execution, but the results
     will depend on your particular remote stub.  After the `detach'
     command, GDB is free to connect to another target.

Regards,
  robert