RE: [ARI] Status of ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED in gdb sources

  Did you really use -Wunused-param to catch this,
or is it just a case where it could have been useful
to have this warning?

  I found no easy way to add some extra -Wunused option to
the compiler flags...
  Adding it to CFLAGS has no effects as there is a -Wno-unused
inside WARN_CFLAGS ...

  Maybe we could add a EXTRA_WARN_CFLAGS to Makefile.in

Pierre