issue about building windows version of gdb with python support

Hi, all.

Today, I have build a gdb.exe with python support under windows(i'm using TDMMinGW 4.5 dw2 version, I use the latest gdb snapshot 7.1.5 20100613, python 2.6.5).

I have released in Codeblocks'forum, I love the "pretty print" function supplied by python.
http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,11301.msg86240.html#msg86240

But I found that the build configuration has some problems when linking to python header files and libs.

By the default, the configuration step will test if python can be used. It expect that the python header file was under some folders like

For searching python header files, it use some folder path like:
The test python code has some code like:
#include "python2.6/include"
For searching lib files, it will search some path like:
python_folder/lib/libpython2.6.a

But, In fact, when I install the python2.6.5 in windows, the folder structure was like below:

E:\XXXX\python this is the root folder.
Then E:\XXXX\python\include, this is the header directory.
Then, the lib foldee was: E:\XXXX\python\libs (please note that the path name is"libs" not lib.)
Also, the library file is E:\XXXX\python\libs\libpython26.a (please note that, there is no "dot" between the number 2 and 6.

To solve this mismatch, I just change the lib name and copy a header file to make the configure happy (otherwize, I can't pass the python test in the configuration step).

But I think this is not a good way, I would like suggestion you can solve the configuration issue.( mostly, I think some thing in the automake script).

thanks

asmwarrior (ollydbg from codeblocks' forum)