How to get raw data with MI when pretty printing is enabled ?

Hi,

The pretty printing display is easier to read. But if the data are wrong it can be useful to see exactly what is the content of a variable. Is it possible get this after using -enable-pretty-printing ?

As pretty-printing can change the number of children, I suppose it cannot be done using -var-set-format or something similar. But I think it would be useful if it is possible to create a new variable object which is not using pretty printer.

Regards,

Sébastien