Re: GDB 7.2 release date

Pedro Alves wrote:
On Monday 16 August 2010 16:15:13, Joel Brobecker wrote:
(apologies to everyone for dropping the ball a bit on the release)

The latter, I'm afraid. Out of memory, for example, the observer
mode, and its commands and packets aren't mentioned in NEWS. I'll
start by mentioning this on the wiki.
I admit I scanned the emails for the past week a little fast. But I do
not remember seeing any progress on this topic. Is there someone who
is supposed to look at that, or is this going to be on my plate?

I was kind of hoping that patches would have appeared, [...]
Is that shorthand for "I was hoping that Stan would do his job"? :-)

I can certainly take care of the observer mode part at least.

Stan