High quality RFID door lock for hotels and resorts

To whom it may concern,

We are manufacture of smart card door lock for hotels/resorts/apartments/schools/lodges/government/hospitals/cruise ship.

Our product is in good quality and we need extend market in your region.

Now we are looking for a partner who has experience of sales and install IPTV/alarm/security system in projects of hotels/resorts/apartment/school/lodge/government/hospital. If you could introduce smart card lock product to your customers,please write to us.
We will start a new and good business!

Best regards,

Sincerely yours
Tina