Re: gdb with python support still get crash on showing uninitialized local variables

AndrÃ> However, I do not use the gdb version of the pretty printers for
AndrÃ> the stability reason you just encountered, and because they
AndrÃ> cannot (easily...) create several layers including possibly
AndrÃ> "virtual" ones that do not correspond to actual objects on the
AndrÃ> inferior side.

I don't understand this latter comment, but I would like to.
Could you give an example?  Or explain it in more depth?

Tom