[GDB] Re: About break and run-time loaded lib

Many thanks Pedro, you are right, work like a charme. Could in generally 'O' packet like an event? (without a request)
^Cremote_interrupt called
remote_stop called
Packet received: O53414C5659
SALVYPacket received: S02
Sending packet: $p40#d4...Ack
Packet received: 00000000

0x00000000 in ?? ()
(gdb)

(Yes PC is NULL, to be implemented)

Now i've a less trivial problem (surely due to my ignorance):
My OS load dinamically some modules, at offset different (although near) over every boot.
So target know the base address (Text/Data/Bss)

- How could i explain to host gdb this information, when some of these library are loaded on the host?

Have a good day

P.S: I've already 'consumed' the 'qOffsets' packet