Re: Hangs in GDB auto-complete

>>>>> "Kristoffer" == Kristoffer SjÃÃ <krsj@nada.kth.se> writes:

Kristoffer> After I upgraded my Ubuntu system to Lucid Lynx (10.04)

What version of gdb?

Kristoffer> It's very irritating, especially when I end up having to
Kristoffer> kill GDB.

You should be able to C-c out of any completion.
If you can't, then that is a gdb bug.

Kristoffer> I've no notion of the inner workings of GDB and no idea what
Kristoffer> this is all due to, but perhaps someone here has some clue?

We need more details, ideally enough to try to reproduce the problem.
It could be any number of things, depending on the details of what you
are doing.

Tom