Re: time to be serious about dropping CVS

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010, Joel Brobecker wrote:

> too - as they would be getting more freedom, I think. I just realized
> for instance that dejagnu is no longer part of src/. It's under git,
> now.

I don't think it ever was part of src in the sense of src being the master
development repository for it - there simply used to be some imports of
copies of it into the src repository.  Likewise tcl, tk, itcl still
present on HEAD.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com