Re: Question re: testsuite, "isnative", "is_remote" etc.

> But we can try to establish a standard, and see where that leads us.
> If we don't find problems after a while, we know the decision was
> good, and we can then consider making a massive change (or we can
> just leave everything as they are).

PS: I do very much want to document every decision we make, however,
    with as much information about the rationale behind the decision.
    That way, if we consider changing things again, we won't have
    to guess why we made such and such decision.

--
Joel