Re: Restarting gdbserver

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 23:52:00 +0100, Leon Pollak wrote:
> Although I did not understand exactly what your meant by your last big text
> fragment,

There were two examples of gdb-gdbserver commands to make reproducible remote
debugging with working symbols resolving.

Your bugreport does not provide a complete reproducer of your problem so
I could not say anything specific.  Therefore providing a complete reproducer
of my working sample command(s).  If you replace `host1' by your hostname,
`/host1' by `/opt/FS/' and `/home/jkratoch/t/1' by `/common/csu' the commands
of mine should be reproducible on your machine(s). You should be then be able
to find out by trial-and-error which specific different will make your setup
working.

> I guess you meant that I need to add the 'file' command.

In general yes.

> I did this, but this did not help, no change.
> Can you be so kind to give me some hint what may be the cause of the problem?

You have not provided an exact reproducer of the problem so I cannot say
anything more.

Thanks,
jan