Re: debugging gdb using gdb

paawan oza wrote:
Hi,

during reversible implementation, I am trying to debug arm-gdb using arm-gdb.
so i connect through telnet terminal and open two different terminals.
and run both the gdb on target and attach the one gdb with another one.
the moment I attach another gdb and give continue command, the gdb being debugged, looses iis terminal, and I am not able to type anything, and gdb does not accept any keyboard input and it hangs.

Regards,
Oza.

What happens if you try the same thing on x86 linux?