About multi-inferior commands

Pedro,

I want to say, this has been my first opportunity to try out the
multi-inferior commands, and I am impressed!  Nice work!

I have a question -- I would like to get-number-ify the commands
"inferior", kill inferior, detach inferior, remove inferior, etc.
However, you have implemented them in terms of parse_and_eval_long,
which is actually more powerful.  It handles full expressions.

So if I go ahead, the trade off is that we will gain lists and
ranges, but lose expressions and user variables.  What do you
think about that?  Is it too late for such a change?

Cheers,
Michael