Re: Python API - pretty printing complex types

Joachim> My first approach makes use of the undocumented (online-doc)
Joachim> array-method of gdb.Type, that i put in a handy function -- the
Joachim> straight forward way.

I looked, and this is documented in CVS.

We try pretty hard to document the whole Python API.  If you run across
something missing, or if you find something unclear or under-documented,
please report it in bugzilla.

Joachim> For the second approach you have to put a typedef into your source --
Joachim> the more flexible way for complex situations.

Nice trick!

I do think we should do something not needing tricks in the source.

Tom