Re: [Python] How to know the current inferior? (exited event)

Kevin> is there a way to know the current inferior from GDB's Python
Kevin> interface ?

Hmm, maybe not.
Please file a bug.

Kevin> give the current inferior, but when I receive a `events.exited',
Kevin> gdb.selected_thread() returns None and I can't find any way to know
Kevin> which inferior exited ...

Offhand I think the exited event should also have the inferior as an
attribute.  Please file a bug for this too.

Tom