Re: automated cast to different data type possible?

Tom> You want "set print object on".

Klaus> This only works with classes which includes a vtable, but there
Klaus> is no virtual function inside that hierarchy.

Sorry about that; you even noted this in your original message and I
missed it.

Pretty-printers just change how a value is displayed.  They don't change
the type.  I am just guessing that this is the problem -- I don't know
anything about DDD.  If this is incorrect, I suggest asking the DDD
developers.

Tom