ReBranch - a record-replay debugging tool

Hi,

I developed a new record-replay tool -- ReBranch
(http://code.google.com/p/rebranch/), which focus on debugging
non-deterministic bugs. ReBranch can record the outgoing addresses of
every branch instructions, and recreate the whole control flow when
debugging. I have use it to fix some bugs in real open source projects
such as lighttpd and memcached. Unfortunately, few people knows this
project at google code, so nearly no one uses it.

I know that GDB has its own record-replay. However, I still believe
ReBranch is useful: ReBranch focus on recording in production systems,
its record performance is better than GDB's recording, it can record
whole program path (GDB can only record part of it), and most important,
ReBranch can be used in multi-threading programs.

I send this mail because I eagerly expect people to use my tool on their
developing process, and help me to improve it. And also, I want the
replay tool to be more integrated with GDB -- currently ReBranch use a
modified gdbserver to do the replay work, however, because ReBranch only
records control-flow, the replay performance is far from prefect.

Any suggestion is welcome. Thank you!