Re: mi version for source command

>> I don't think so, but you can use -interpreter-exec.

Niko> That doesn't help, as the sourced file can contain commands spanning
Niko> multiple lines.
Niko> Or is there a way?

I didn't try this, but I agree it would seem to be a problem.
I don't know of a way to make it work today.

Niko> Or, is there a reliable way to detect if source finished, especially
Niko> when run is executed in the sourced file and commands afterwards.

>> I am afraid I don't know.

Niko> So how should an IDE solve that issue?

Best is come up with an approach and write a patch for gdb.
Failing that, I guess file a bug.

Tom