Re: GDB 7.2 gets SIGSEGV when step into a function in a shared library

Sorry for not being clear.
Here is the debug session getting SIGSEGV. xa_fun_in_lib is the
function defined in shared library, and its symbols has been found by
gdb.  Step instruction also caused the same issue. The reason that I
attach those disassemble dump is to avoid rounds of ask-give.  Let me
know if disassemble of the piece of code is needed.  Any idea of why
it happens?

thanks

Breakpoint 1, main (argc=1, argv=0xbef25ca4) at vendor/altestavplayback.c:284
284         CheckErr(res);
3: x/i $pc
=> 0x8d12 <main+78>:    ldr     r0, [r7, #52]   ; 0x34
(gdb) n
286         z = xa_fun_in_lib(10);
3: x/i $pc
=> 0x8d18 <main+84>:    mov.w   r0, #10
(gdb) s

0x00008d22 in main (argc=1, argv=0xbef25ca4) at vendor/altestavplayback.c:286
286         z = xa_fun_in_lib(10);
3: x/i $pc
=> 0x8d22 <main+94>:    str     r3, [r7, #44]   ; 0x2c
(gdb) info address xa_fun_in_lib
Symbol "xa_fun_in_lib(int)" is a function at address 0x800036fc.