Re: GIT and CVS

> Personally, I'll give a strong bias to Joel's opinions because, frankly,
> he has to deal with this issue far more than any other.

Personally, I am very much in favor of moving to git.  But I shouldn't
have a bigger weight on the decision, because the release is only one
very small portion of the work that our VCS creates for everyone during
our everyday work.

IMO: discussions about which system is better are almost useless.
Nothing will happen until we have a plan. Discussions about what
the problems are are more useful, as someone motivated might be able
to craft a plan that can be accepted and then implemented.

--
Joel