MI command for obtaining symbol given an address

Hello all,

I'm trying to use the MI interface to obtain the symbol for an address (for example I'd use "info symbol 0x601260" at the CLI).

I can't find an equivalent command in the MI and none of the tricks I tried to use such as creating variable objects for the address location or using -data-read-memory-bytes (hoping it would provide symbol names like "x/50w 0x601260" does) seem to help either. Is there a way of obtaining symbol information through the MI?

Thanks in advance

Phil

--

Phil Mason