GDB server with multi-core architecture

Hi,

I work on kernel 2.6.35 with a generic patch for inserting hardware breakpoint/watchpoint for arm architecture.

I want to insert a user hardware breakpoint for a dedicated cpu but when I set a user hardware breakpoint with gdb mechanism, it calls register_user_hw_breakpoint in the linux kernel and perf_event_create_kernel_counter with cpu = -1.

I saw a function "register_user_hw_breakpoint_cpu" but I can't find the patch for arm architecture.
Can you find a patch for that or is there another way ?

Best regards,