Re: Debug ARM semihosting Thumb-2 binary

On 23 Feb 2012, at 15:47, Peter Maydell wrote:

On 23 February 2012 14:12, Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe@elis.ugent.be> wrote:
So it seems the reading of the input file fails.

I look into my crystal ball and deduce that you're running gdb in the wrong directory. When you do semihosting via gdb syscalls the file opens are for paths relative to gdb's working directory, not qemu's. This particular test seems to have no error handling so if it can't open the file it will happily proceed to sort no data...

That's an awesome crystal ball, I want one too! I can confirm now that the patch works as expected and everything is fine.

Thanks a lot!

Jonas