Re: Will therefore GDB utilize C++ or not?

Joel> After reading the whole discussion, I think that there are not enough
Joel> advantages outweighing the drawbacks for us to move to C++. Things
Joel> may change in the future, but I also feel that there is too much
Joel> resitance (within the group of GDB Maintainers) at this time, to make
Joel> such a drastic change. I am a little bit surprised by that, since
Joel> I thought only one or two of us had reservations, but clearly not so.

Don't give up yet, maybe I will convince Pedro :-)

But if not, I think we will have to drop it and move on.

Tom