Re: Memory Dump

> Hi,
>
> I am not sure, but it seems massif (the tool from the valgrind
> toolchain) could help you.
>
> P.S. However the question is still interesting - is there a possibility
> to solve the problem with gdb? Could someone answer it?

The only way I know is to write an interposition library to hook malloc()/memalign()/realloc()/free()/mmap()/munmap()/sbrk() and maybe more.

An easier alternative might be mcheck() - depending what exactly you are looking for.

Otherwise, wrap malloc() and friends within your own functions (xmalloc()) and use only these inside your program, etc.

Regards,
a.