Re: Using gdb with a Delphi XE2 project

OBones wrote on Tue, 15 May 2012:

Under Windows, I'm trying to debug with gdb an exe file created with Delphi XE2
However, I can't find which options I should set for the compiler/linker in order for gdb to find the symbols and allow debugging as right now, I always get this message:

Reading symbols from C:\Some\Dir\MyProgram.exe...(no debugging symbols found)...done.

Does anyone have any suggestion?

Delphi can only generate debug info in the TD32 format, which is not supported by gdb.

Jonas