Re: Using gdb with a Delphi XE2 project

Jonas Maebe wrote:

OBones wrote on Tue, 15 May 2012:

Under Windows, I'm trying to debug with gdb an exe file created with Delphi XE2
However, I can't find which options I should set for the compiler/linker in order for gdb to find the symbols and allow debugging as right now, I always get this message:

Reading symbols from C:\Some\Dir\MyProgram.exe...(no debugging symbols found)...done.

Does anyone have any suggestion?

Delphi can only generate debug info in the TD32 format, which is not supported by gdb.

Thanks, that is crystal clear, I'll have to work around this one way or another, back to the drawing board.