Re: Gdb crashing or not attaching in Netbeans

Claudio> Now Netbeans doesn't provide any info at all to help me debug
Claudio> this, so I'm asking here: how can I gather information on this
Claudio> kind of malfunction?

One way is to try to reproduce the problem outside of Netbeans.

Or, if gdb is crashing, you could enable core dumps.

Or, you can ask the Netbeans people for advice.  Often GUIs using gdb
have debugging modes where they display the MI streams.

Tom