Re: Will therefore GDB utilize C++ or not?

Jan> Could you give specific still used device example where the current
Jan> codebase is OK while the triple gdbserver size is no longer OK?
Jan> All the discussions are still very abstract.

Pedro> I should point out that that question is a bit backwards.  If you can
Pedro> shrink the storage to save costs, you'll do it.  But obviously you won't
Pedro> shrink more than what necessary to run your software.

If size is a critical argument against C++, then it has to be a critical
argument in other cases as well.

I think it is important for us to establish the desirable bounds on the
size of gdbserver, so that we can request this data in future gdbserver
patch reviews.

Tom