Re: GDB -Wmissing-prototypes and flex troubles

>  I solved it locally by downloading 2.5.35 sources,
> configuring, compiling and installing in my home directory...
> But this is not really a nice solution either.

That's what I do at AdaCore too, because I don't want to burden
the sysadmins with upgrading all our machines. I think that this is
the best solution, I'm afraid, because it'll allow you to catch
new warnings that might be introduced in ada-lex.l as well.

If you prefer, we could think of trying to find an autoconf test
for that, and then use it to decide whether ada-exp.c should be
built with or without -Werror.  I don't know how easy it would be
to implement the autoconf check, though.  I guess we could just use
a dummy lex file, and then compile the transformed file... If
you really prefer to go that route, I'll review the patches.

--
Joel