Licencing policy for gdb Python plugins

Hi,

while the discussion in the last session of the GNU cauldron, the
question raised, whether there is a licencing policy for Python plugins,
as there is a quite strict policy for gcc plugins. As no one in the
audience had an opinion to this question, I think the gdb developers
attended the other track. Searching the wiki, the mailinglist and the
web I did not find any hints for a policy. Is there any policy or
recommendation?

- Joachim