[BUG] gdb crash when "python import gtk"

GNU gdb (GDB) 7.5.50.20120719-cvs
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu".
(gdb) python import gtk
memory clobbered before allocated block
Aborted (core dumped)

But in 7.4.1 is OK.
./gdb
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.4.1.20120718-cvs
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu".
Setting up the environment for debugging gdb.
No symbol table is loaded.  Use the "file" command.
Make breakpoint pending on future shared library load? (y or [n])
[answered N; input not from terminal]
No symbol table is loaded.  Use the "file" command.
Make breakpoint pending on future shared library load? (y or [n])
[answered N; input not from terminal]
.gdbinit:8: Error in sourced command file:
Argument required (one or more breakpoint numbers).
(gdb) python import gtk

I will spend some time on it but I am not sure I can fix it.
I think this issue is dangerous because we don't know how much other
python modules are affected by this issue.  Wish it can be fixed
before 7.5 release.

Thanks,
Hui