Re: reverse next execution

Hello,

On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 10:25:27 +0200, John Smith wrote:
>        Is  there  some  modules   which can  get  kernel data for
> gdb, as gdb working at user-mode .so can not get some kernel data
>
> is there some patch can do this?

(As I was in To) I do not understand the question.

One idea is if you want symbols from Linux kernel, look for file 'vmlinux'
(if it is built in kernel config with debug symbols).

GDB is userland process, it only uses system calls of Linux kernel (if you
mean Linux kernel).  GDB is in fact unrelated to kernels.

Regards,
Jan