Re: what is the "-ex" command option?

> From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>
> Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 11:59:15 -0400
> Cc: Smith John <horserivers@gmail.com>
>
> $ gdb --help | grep -e--eval-command -A 3
>   --eval-command=COMMAND, -ex
>                      Execute a single GDB command.
>                      May be used multiple times and in conjunction
>                      with --command.

Btw, the place we show "-ex" on the screen is unfortunate, as it is
very hard to find it at first glance.  See how it is obscured by text
above and below it:

  --cd=DIR           Change current directory to DIR.
  --command=FILE, -x Execute GDB commands from FILE.
  --eval-command=COMMAND, -ex
                     Execute a single GDB command.
                     May be used multiple times and in conjunction

It would be much better if we reformat the output like this: