Re: Old OSes compatibility [Re: 64-bit (>4GB) inferior data types rules; TYPE_LENGTH: unsigned -> ULONGEST]

On 10/01/2012 05:48 PM, Jan Kratochvil wrote:

> Therefore I believe "%z" is OK, it would be nice to check it with several
> major non-GNU systems whether gnulib vasprintf should be already included.

Older mingw versions would be a host I recall whose libc didn't
use to support %z until a couple years ago.  I believe Eli (like many, due to
some technical limitations of gcc 4.x) for example stills uses a mingw with a
3.x gcc.  Not sure whether people are combining newer mingw runtime releases with
the 3.x based compilers.

--
Pedro Alves