Re: Using Py_SetPythonHome

On Wed, 03 Oct 2012 21:54:17 +0200, Paul_Koning@Dell.com wrote:
> If you want to write notes like this for comic relief, that's ok (other than
> not fitting the intended use of the list).  But if you are trying to derive
> serious conclusions, you have to start out with valid and defensible
> assumptions.  What you wrote does not fit that definition.

I really do not see multi-user systems anymore.  They are used only as web
hosting services but for any serious shell use with USD 5 / month for VPS
hosting I do not see a reason for asking admins for this or that like before.
Not speaking for any specific companies here.

Thanks for the advice this may not be (yet?) everywhere.

BTW you can see I also no longer try to make any changes based on my claims as
I am aware there is no agreement for it, for whatever reason.

Thanks,
Jan