Re: Fwd: GDB/Python conflicts between HEAD and Fedora

> > warning: Could not load the Python gdb module from `/usr/share/gdb/python'.
> >
> > warning: Limited Python support is available from the _gdb module.

This is the important clue.  You need to install the GDB you built
in order for it to work properly. This was a recent change to the way
the gdb module is constructed, to make it more pythonic.

I am guessing that you configured GDB with the default --prefix,
and so it's finding the system ones from an older version of GDB.
If you're not going to install it in a system area, I'd configure
with a different prefix.

--
Joel