Re: Lot of FAILs with gdb.base/structs.exp

On Wednesday, February 13 2013, Franck Jullien wrote:

>>> I'm working on OpenRISC GDB 7.5 port. [...]

Ok, sorry, I should have noticed this earlier.  It's hard to help
without seeing the actual patches, etc.  I looked at the OpenRISC
website and noticed that they say "...there are still many regression
failures [with the GDB 7.2 port], which remain to be investigated.", so
it is really hard to say whether this regression you're seeing is your
fault or not.

I suggest you either (a) post what you're doing somewhere or (b) contact
the toolchain development team from the OpenRISC project (best).

Sorry for not being able to help more.

--
Sergio