Re: Simulator patches for dv-sockser.o

v2 set attached.

Specific comments below but all should be addressed
EXCEPT the one on tabs in mips/configure.ac because
that is consistent with the code already there.
common/acinclude.m4 seems to use two spaces.

if you want to switch tabs to two spaces on the head
after this is resolved, I will do that. But I am just
trying to resolve this before the deadline.

FYI I did not build as much this time. Only mipstx39-elf,
frv-elf, mips-elf, and bfin-elf with enable/disable sim
hardware.

If this needs adjustment, please let me know. In a few
hours, I am heading off for the weekend. Otherwise, please
commit to both the branch and head.

Thanks.

--joel