Re: GDB Fortran 90 Support

ä 2013/6/13 5:17, Neal Kruis åé:
Can anyone tell me what the status is for Fortran 90+ support in GDB?
I am managing an open source cross platform project and I would like
to offer a free option for debugging, but so far the only version of
GDB that works with my code is the Redhat/Fedora distribution.

Is there any active development to bring support to MinGW/Mac
OS/Ubuntu platforms?

If not, has anyone been able to build a Project Archer branch on any
of these platforms?

Thank you,

Neal Kruis
Big Ladder Software
2549 Irving Street
Denver, CO 80211
http://www.bigladdersoftware.com
I built archer-jankratochvil-vla branch on MinGW target some months ago.

--
Best Regards,
xunxun