Re: File missing from the git: texinfo/texinfo.tex

Redo it and maybe see if we can fix the discontinuity at the same
time? Maybe someone can take a look at the existing repo if you can
provide a hash/date/other identifier for the problem area, and find a
solution to use?

How about applying the texinfo to a temp branch and trying to weed out
other issues before going to the hassle, too?

Fred.