DDD freeze

Hi,
Every few weeks after dozens of ddd sessions, ddd will start up in a state saying on the lowest panel of the terminal window:

  Disassembling location 0x.... to 0x....done

Clicking the "Break" button on the toolbar results in a message on the lowest panel of the terminal window:

  Break: waiting until GDB gets ready

I used to fix this by deleting ~/.ddd/init

I now found i just have to delete from within ~/.ddd/init, the line:

  set extended-prompt not set\n\

Obviously "not set" is not a valid parameter for "set extended-prompt".

DDD seems to have no maintainer. I might try and fix it one day.

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-ddd/2013-01/msg00000.html