Re: GDB w/ Mac OS cores: "no core file handler recognizes format"

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 7:20 PM, Klee Dienes <klee@mit.edu> wrote:
> There should still be a copyright assignment on file for the time period it was written

I think we need to be wary that copyright on file for the time period
may not mean that the copyright for that specific piece of code was
assigned, and note apples unwillingness to do so in the past.

I don't suppose it exists in any branch, or was at least submitted for
inclusion where it can be had from the archives?

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2010-09/msg00136.html