Re: 'Cannot find bounds of current function' when stepping with GDB 7.6 under OS X 10.6 / LLVM GCC 4.2

Thanks for this informed info, Tristan. I keep track that it's on your TODO
list ;)

And I suppose this is not configurable by a switch/flag/option at LLVM GCC
4.2 side (to produce a FSF gdb compliant binaries of course) ?

Also, another question for another approach :  Is it possible to go with FSF
GCC (ie. not the Apple-LLVM one) under OS X ?