RE: MI async status output

The difference is very important - in case of grammar the only way to verify that GDB
really follows it is to write and maintain complete set of test cases while in case of API
compiler will do it for you automatically. The situation with MI clearly shows that and
JSON will be no different in this regard. That doesn't mean that there is no need to
verify that this API works correctly of course :}

Regards,
Mikhail