Re: ChangeLogs in commit messages

> > I'm happy with this.  Do you want the "ChangeLog" in the path?
>
> Me too.
>
> As for ChangeLog in the path,
> Do you mean prepending entries with "gdb/ChangeLog" or
> "testsuite/ChangeLog" instead of just "gdb/" or "testsuite/" ?
> If so, I would say skip "ChangeLog", keep just, e.g., "testsuite/".
> That's the existing convention.

FWIW, I think that the extra "ChangeLog" bring 2 benefits:
  - it makes it clear we're starting a ChangeLog entry:
  - it reduces the chances of a false-positive when parsing
    the revision log for one or more CL entries. I found this out
    while developing a parser that I use in the context of
    the gdb release.

Small bonus:  When you modify the root ChangeLog file, the entry
ends up looking like this...

| ChangeLog:
|
|         * file: description.

... instead of ...