Re: 7.8.1 schedule?

Hi,

> Have you thought of a schedule for 7.8.1 yet?
>
> There's a nasty bug in 7.8 (17247 - mea culpa) that I'd like to get
> fixed sooner than later.

Normally, we try to aim for the .1 release about 3 months after
the ".0" release. But in this case, if it's really nasty, we  can
produce a new one as soon as the fix is ported to the branch.
It's only about an hour of work, baby-sitting a bunch of scripts
I wrote.

> I've got a patch that I'm testing now.

Let me know when you have it, and I will try to produce the release.
I am away at the moment, so it's a little complicated for me to follow
the gdb-patches mailing list.

--
Joel